Python Version – Simple Image Resizer will resize all the images in a folder or directory, overwriting the original file to save hard drive space.
Download the free simple image resizer program.
Simple Image Resizer will resize all the images in a folder or directory, overwriting the original file to save hard drive space.
By downloading the and running this software, you assume all responsibly for running and operating the software. Thinktwisted.com and its proprietors assume no responsibility or liability for lost data, damaged systems, or corrupted information.
- Simply copy the .py or .exe into the folder containing images
- Double click the .py or .exe to launch the program.
- Enter the resize percentage in the pop up box (0-100) with no “%” sign.
- Sit back for a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the number of images.
- Click Ok on the pop telling you how many images were resized.
- Enjoy your new found hard drive space.